International Mail Service
International mailing service includes international small parcel mailing service and international small parcel registration service. International small parcel mailing service in mainland China generally refers to: Hong Kong small parcel, Hong Kong surface parcel, Hongkong Post small parcel, Hongkong Post small parcel, bulk delivery airmail service.
Advantages of Hong Kong Packet:
1. Cheap. Compared with other modes of transportation, Hongkong Post's international air parcel has an absolute price advantage.
2. Convenient, relatively convenient for delivery, and can reach all parts of the world, as long as there is a post office (except for a few countries and regions).
3. Efficient, the offshore time only takes 1-3 days, and the length is no more than 3 days. It is much better than the processing speed of China Post's international parcels in 3 to 7 days. General (international) sellers sell electronic products, jewelry, accessories, and crafts in this way.
4. It is credible. As a large free port in Asia, Hong Kong has a better reputation advantage than the mainland in all parts of the world. In addition, Hong Kong is a global super financial center with a sound legal system and a good reputation all over the world. Setting the item location (ItemLocation) of the product to HongKong can give buyers a credible image and enhance customer confidence in buying. This is undoubtedly helpful to increase the success rate of product sales, reduce transaction costs, and increase business volume. . Good credibility is one of the necessary conditions for eBay foreign trade sellers.
5. Safe, the international parcel service provided by Hongkong Post is a high-quality product recognized by the world. The normal shipping time to most countries only takes 5 to 9 working days, and the drop rate is low, which is fast and safe. With the help of Hongkong Post to deliver goods, you no longer have to worry about whether your buyers can receive the goods in time, and you can also save large costs due to packet loss.
General requirements for air parcels:
The weight does not exceed two kilograms;
The sum of volume, length, width and height is less than 90 cm, and the length and diameter are less than 60 cm;
Clear recipient address and zip code.
Hong Kong parcel features: cheap, but no mail number, can not be inquired.
International small parcel mailing registration service generally refers to:
Hongkong registered small parcel, Hongkong post small parcel registered, Hongkong post registered small parcel, Hongkong post international air registered small parcel, e-mail, Imailr, bulk airmail registered.
1. For each piece, the sender should fill in a CN22 customs declaration label and paste it on the back of the cover of the packet. The product name declaration column cannot only use general names such as GIFT and SAMPLE as the product name;
2. When filling in the customs declaration form, you must use English, French, or the language of the country of destination, and fill in the name, value and net weight (accurate to the nearest gram) of each item in the packet in the specified location in detail;
3. The column related to the value should be marked with the currency, and it is recommended to quote USD in U.S. dollars;
4. Sign at the bottom right corner and fill in the delivery date;
5. Privileged accounts, surface mail and registered privileged accounts are different and must be clearly separated. If the account number is posted incorrectly, it will be deemed as insufficient postage and the parcel will be returned;
6. The packaging should be intact and not easily damaged. Except for the address label, try not to carry other irrelevant signs on the outside of the packaging bag. For fragile items, a fragile product mark is affixed on the outer packaging, and an address label is affixed to the middle of the front of the parcel.
Mailing business process:
1. Customers purchase goods online, and sellers send out delivery requirements;
2. The seller fills in the sender's information, and pastes the tracking barcode and customs declaration slip;
3. The logistics company picks up the goods and sorts them according to the country;
4. After that, through China-Hong Kong transportation, customs clearance, and arrival at the air mail center in Hong Kong, after the procedures of arranging, boarding, and leaving the port, arrive at various postal distribution centers around the world;
5. The postal services of various countries will then carry out the second and third levels of distribution, respectively by city and street, and finally reach the customer (Figure 1).
Mailing reachable countries:
North Korea, Mongolia, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cyprus, Arabia United Emirates, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Sri Lanka , Republic of Yemen; East Timor, Albania, Germany, Andorra (same as France), Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gibraltar , United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco (same as France), Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia , Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Vatican City, Yugoslavia, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles (including Curacao, Aruba) , Bonaire, Saint Martin (Northern France), Saba, Sint Eustatius], Argentina, Asuncion Island, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Cayman Islands (including the open Mann, Lesser Cayman Islands and Cayman Blac), Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Dominica, El Salvador, Guadal, South Georgia and South Devic, Grenada, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Chinese Guiana, Haiti, Honduras, Tristan da Cunha, U.S. Virgin Islands, Jamaica, U.S. Venus Islands (Falkland Islands), Marti Nick Island, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Christophe and Nevis, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Islands, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Azores and Madeira, South Africa, Algeria, Angola , Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Capenda, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Central Africa, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon , Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ifni, Libya, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Reunion Island, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe Belgium, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Saint Helena, Swaziland, Tanzania, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Caroline Islands, Mariana Islands, Christmas Island (Indian Ocean), Cook Islands, Fiji, Johnstown Island, Golden Gate Island, Cocos Islands, Lord Howe Island, Hawaiian Islands, Guam, Marshall Islands, Midway Island, Wake Island, Kiribati, Nauru, Norfolk Islands, New Caledonia, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, French Polynesia (including society, Tubuai, Tuamotus, Marquesas, Gambir Bas, Lapa, etc.), Western Samoa, Eastern Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Varis and Futuna Islands, Mayotte Territory, Disi and Oeno Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Hende Mori Island, Southern Hemisphere and Antarctic French Territory (including Sandro and Amsterdam Islands, Crowe Islands, Kerguelen Islands
Note for Hong Kong small postal mail:
1. The weight of a Hong Kong parcel is not more than two kilograms. If it is more than two kilograms, you can take the Hongkong Post large package or EMS;
2. The sum of length + width + height is less than 90 cm, and the length and diameter are less than 60 cm and greater than 12 cm;
3. Clear recipient's address and country, and some confusing countries must be specified. Such as: Austria (Austria), Iceland (Iceland);
4. The address label should be affixed to the middle area of the large surface of the parcel in an appropriate proportion;
5. It is forbidden to mail contraband, dangerous goods, national cultural relics, various currencies, animals and plants, etc.;
International mail Hong Kong small parcels provide return service. If the package cannot be delivered to the local post office, the package will be returned. The package will be returned to Hong Kong first, and Hong Kong will return it to the service provider in China. The service provider is in the hands of the sender. Will incur any costs, but does not include the cost of Hong Kong imports from the mainland.